Who should attend
The likely job titles are: CEO, CFO, COO, President, Managing Director, Vice President, Regional Director, Country Manager, General Manager, and Divisional Director.
About the course
Business leaders who wish to drive innovation through their organisation need a radical shift to an advanced style of managing that is on par with global business environments. The received wisdom of management has been that of slow and steady improvement, however the current business landscape of ‘disrupt or be disrupted’ calls for a completely reimagined innovation-based business model that hard codes processes to drive agility, resilience, productivity and enhanced wealth creation.
The programme will help you define and measure strategic leadership competencies for innovation while architecting and implementing a holistic enterprise strategy and develop processes that are inclusive, transparent and value-driven.
- Industrial insights from within a fast-growing emerging economy
- Industrial insights from the world’s most influential, globalised country
- Modern frameworks for strategic thinking
- Understanding more about yourself, your leadership characteristics, and competencies
- Ability to reflect upon your business, its activities, and your career as a business leader
- Ability to equip yourself for the challenges of global business environments
- Build an innovation-driven organisation
- Foster strategic thinking and change agents
- Develop new and competitive business models
- Drive organisation-wide operational excellence
- Advancing judgment and leadership
- Skills and strategies to negotiate better
- A deeper understanding of yourself
- Keep pace with rapid disruption
Fred Harburg is a Clinical Professor at the Kellogg School of Management and the former Executive Director of the Kellogg Executive Leadership Institute. He provides Boards, CEOs and C-Suite Teams with catalyzing research and growth guidance. Fred served as the Chief Learning Officer (CLO) and...
Russell Walker, Ph.D. is Clinical Professor at the Kellogg School of Management. Dr. Walker has expertise in Big Data and Analytics, Risk Management, and International Business Strategy. He has developed and taught leading executive programs and MBA classes on Big Data and Analytics, Strategic Da...
Biography Professor Medini Singh joined Columbia Business School in 2001 as a member of the Decision, Risk, and Operations Division. He teaches a variety of courses in Columbia’s MBA and Executive MBA programs, including the core course in Operations Management and electives in Supply Chain Man...
Anton is a Senior Partner in FutureWorld International, having joined the global FutureWorld network in 1991. A futurist, business strategist, public speaker, businessman and entrepreneur, Anton engages with clients across industries and around the world. He has gained step-change business exper...
Rajendra Srivastava is the Dean of the Indian School of Business (ISB) and the Novartis Professor of Marketing strategy and Innovation. He comes with an experience of over 30 years as an academic and administrator. He has held several tenured faculty and administrative positions during his career...
Keynote speaker Dr. Michael Benoliel offers influential and useful presentations and workshops focusing on effective negotiation. In the past, Dr. Benoliel has worked with numerous institutions including British Petroleum, Shell Oil, Pfizer (Wyeth), Bata International, and many more. His knowledg...
Videos and materials
Read more about General Management Programs
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.