ISB-Kellogg Global Advanced Management Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
The Indian School of Business and the Kellogg School of Management have collaborated to design a unique course - the ISB-Kellogg Global Advanced Management Programme that will provide Leaders an opportunity to experience the best learning imparted in the world’s premier institutions: India and the United States of America.
The programme will pool-in iconic names from the corporate and academic worlds that will tackle and focus on transformational leadership, winning the global war for talent, creating global brands, becoming a successful global competitor, strategic finance, core competencies and strategic innovation, winning through cost-effective service excellence, global operations and supply chain management, cross-cultural management, and customer-centric organisations.
- Industrial insights of working within an environment of a fast-growing emerging economy, and from the world's most influential, globalised country.
- Gain exposure to the latest thinking and experiences of internationally known academicians, an outstanding peer network and industry captains.]
- Understand more about yourself, your leadership characteristics, and competencies.
- Ability to reflect on your business and its activities, and your career as a business leader.
- Better equipped for the challenges ahead in the highly competitive global business environment.
Who should attend
The ISB-Kellogg Global Advanced Management Programme has been designed for senior executives with at least management experience, who are in positions fifteen years of decision-making and strategic responsibility. the likely job titles will be: CEO, CFO, COO, President, Managing Director, Vice-President, Regional Director, Country Manager, General Manager and Divisional Director. International in focus, the programme will be of particular interest to participants from Indian companies and foreign multinationals operating in India, as well as other parts of Asia, and Africa.