Iot and Blockchain Training
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Blockchain Training Alliance.Full disclaimer.
In this one day Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain training you will learn more about two of the most exciting paradigms in emerging technology. This one day training will cover not only an overveiw of IoT and Blockchain, but how Blockchain holds the potential to securely unlock business and operational value of IoT to support common tasks, such as sensing, processing, storing information, and communicating.
What is IoT?
- Internet of Things Overview
- IoT History
How does IoT work?
- Components of an IoT device
Current IoT Landscape
- Growth areas:
- Privacy concerns
IoT Design Standards
- Zigbee networking protocol
- Thread Group
- AllSeen Alliance/AllJoyn
- Open Interconnect Consortium/IoTivity
- Industrial Internet Consortium
- ITU-T SG20
- IEEE P2413
- Apple HomeKit
IoT Design Questions
- Questions to help you design an IoT solution
- Stage 1 - Data Generation (Sensors / Actuators)
- Stage 2 - Data Acquisition Systems
- Stage 3 - Edge Processing
- Stage 4 - Long-Term Data Storage / Blockchain
What is Blockchain?
- History of Blockchain
How does Blockchain work?
- Benefits of Blockchain
- Blockchain vs. conventional technology
IoT / Blockchain
- Benefits of adding Blockchain to IoT
- Trust Building
- Cost Reduction
- Accelerate Data Exchanges
- Scaled Security for IoT
Use Cases and Applications in Logistics, iot and Industrie 4.0 (Certified Blockchain Expert)
Participants will learn about the application of technology in non-financial fields such as logistics, the Internet of Things (IoT), or Industrie 4.0. Of course, these use cases also involve financial transactions and smart contracts. However, in ecosystems related to logistics, IoT and manufacturing, finance will only be one aspect to consider. The participants will also learn to the technology stack and learn how to evaluate use cases.
- Technology fit of blockchain
- Industry relevant use cases, evaluation and technology stack
- Detailed industry cases
- Field cases
- Case study: disrupting business with blockchain
Interactive lecture, group work, practical practice activities, reflection
Who should attend
Innovation Managers, Chief Information/Digital Officers, Management/Business Administration Experts, and those who would like to learn more about the blockchain technology