Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.Full disclaimer.
Concerned about reaching your investment’s full return? The Investments Institute addresses opportunities in global market trends, identifies alternative investment options and uncovers key questions that will help enhance your fund’s investments.
Offering intermediate- to advanced-level education, the Investments Institute will arm you with the knowledge needed to make important decisions regarding financial longevity.
- Global Economic Outlook
- The Complexity of Asset Allocation
- Topical Equity Investing
- Fixed Income in a Changing Environment
- Real Estate
- Alternative Investments to Consider for Your Fund's Portfolio
- Private Markets
- Infrastructure Investing
- Behavioral Biases and Decision Making
- Comparison Case Study
- Defined Contribution Investment Options
- Social Security and Retirement Landscape in 2019
- Ask the Experts
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from highly regarded experts in the field of investing.
- Network with peers who are facing similar challenges.
- Hear current perspectives on the global economy.
- Discuss your fund's strategies with trustees from other funds.
- Take advantage of the intimate learning environment and get your specific questions answered.
Who should attend
The Investments Institute is designed for experienced individuals involved in setting investment policy for both defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plans, including:
- Administrators and staff
- Corporate officers and executives
- Finance personnel.