Investment Workshop Series: Preparation for the CIMA® Exams
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Booth School of Business.Full disclaimer.
The CIMA® Certification Exam Prep Workshop from Chicago Booth prepares you to pass the certification exam. We will review exam topics, connect them to the formula sheet, and do practice problems. This session is a supplement to the Chicago Booth CIMA Education Program*; it is not a substitute for the Education Program.
- Open to anyone in the process of studying for the CIMA Certification Exam (CE).
- 2-day review course held in downtown Chicago.
- Only offered in-person. Remote access is not available.
- Covers each CIMA topic, the related formulas, and practice problems.
- Provides a final wrap-up to tie all of the material together.
- Intensive review for the CE. This workshop is not a substitute for the education program requirement.
Who should attend
CIMA candidates who are preparing for the Qualification or Certification Exam. This workshop series is applicable to a wide range of financial professionals, including independent advisors, investment consThis workshop series is applicable to a wide range of financial professionals, including independent advisors, investment consultants, national and regional broker-dealer representatives, bank/trust employees, and investors.
- CIMA candidates who are preparing for the Certification Exam.
- Those who plan to attend an approved education program and want to prepare in advance in order to get the most out of the experience.
- Anyone who is considering CIMA certification and wants insight into the knowledge required for the exam.
- Anyone who wants to refresh knowledge on these topics.ultants, national and regional broker-dealer representatives, and bank/trust employees.