Investment Strategies for Equity Markets
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.Full disclaimer.
Investment Strategies for Equity Markets programme is designed to introduce modern investment and portfolio management strategies in equity markets for both short-term and long-horizon investors.
The objectives of the programme are to expose the participants to different styles of investments, portfolio construction and management strategies followed at large funds and corporations. It will also cover ways to evaluate performance of fund managers and describe different equity market strategies followed by alternative investment funds.
- Investment styles
- Portfolio construction and optimization
- Black-Litterman approach
- Benchmarking portfolios and tracking errors
- Performance evaluation of fund managers
- Factor approach to investing
- Behavioural Finance approach to investing
- Understanding algorithmic trading
- Alternative investment strategies followed by PE and hedge funds
- Long-horizon investing
Who should attend
Senior and Middle Management Professionals working in investment management, mutual funds, corporate treasuries of medium to large size organizations across sectors and wealth management.