Investment Planning (e-financial Planning Certificate Program)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with DePaul University.Full disclaimer.
Investment Planning, the second module in the e-Financial Planning Certificate Program, is an online course that introduces basic investments concepts and focuses on client needs and assessments, particularly as they relate to risk tolerance and exposure. You’ll learn investment fundamentals, risks and returns, valuation concepts, portfolio management, asset allocation, pricing models, hedging and option strategies and tax-efficient investing.
- Security markets and the economic environment
- Investment risk and return
- Modern portfolio theory
- Common stock valuation and performance measurement
- Security analysis
- Features of fixed-income securities
- Valuation and analysis of fixed-income investments
- Real assets and foreign investments
- Mutual funds and other investments
Who should attend
The e-Financial Planning Certificate Program is designed for anyone pursuing CFP® certification, including professionals in the fields of investment brokerage, insurance, banking, accounting and the law. In addition, professionals from other industries who want to make a career change and are looking for rigorous instruction in financial planning are encouraged to enroll.