This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Stay ahead in investment funds & uses of Islamic finance
- Investment Funds
- Fund Structures
- Shari'ah Supervision of Funds
- Real Estate
- Private Equity
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Musings on Distressed Debt, Fixed Income and Other Funds
- Project Finance
- Some History of Project Finance
- Definitions of Project Finance
- Risk Identification, Assessment and Allocation
- Elements and Structures
- Ijara Structures
- Istisna – Ijara Structures
- Single Islamic Tranche Ijara Structures
- Istisna – Parallel Istisna Structures
- – Quadratic Partnerships
This course is part of Islamic Finance Academy, which is made up of 6 individually bookable modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Islamic Finance & Banking
- Module 2: Islamic Banking including Retail Products
- Module 3: Leasing, Musharaka, Mudaraba and Sukuk
- Module 4: Equity Investing, Private Equity and Islamic Contracts
- Module 5: Investment Finance and Project Finance
- Module 6: Takaful
A 1-day programme on managing investment funds, as well as the history and uses of Islamic Finance in Project Finance.
This course forms Part 5 of the Islamic Finance Academy.
Trust the experts
Michael JT McMillen
The course instructor received his M.D. from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, his J.D. from the University of Wisconsin Law School, and his B.B.A. from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.He is a partner of an international law firm and works in their New York, Dubai, Muscat, Kuwait, Is...