Who should attend
- New or seasoned benefits professionals
- Human resource professionals
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, legal and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
- Corporate and single employer benefit plans
- Multiemployer benefit plans
- Public sector/government benefit plans
About the course
- Structure of public sector
- Government Financing
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resources Strategies
- Administrative Measurement
- Project Management
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Process
- Legal Environment
- Emerging Issues
- Best Practices
- Case study
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Mindy Harris is a Senior Consultant with SST Benefits, where she advises governmental plan sponsors in defined contribution plan management and administration. Prior to joining SST Benefits Consulting, Mindy served as the Chief Financial Officer for Multnomah County, the most populous county in O...
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.