Who should attend
This is the best introductory course for a professional who aspires to get into project management and know the different types of project management methodologies and processes.
About the course
Kick-start your career in Project Management with this Fundamentals course that covers the basics of PMP, Agile, Scrum, and Microsoft Project 2013.
- 6 hours of high quality e-learning content
- 15 end-of-chapter quizzes
- 5 downloadable e-books
- Course completion certificate
- 4 PDUs offered
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Agile Project Management
- Introduction to Project Management
- Lesson 01 - Introduction to Project Management
- Lesson 02 - Project Management Techniques - Overview
- Lesson 03 - Introduction to Agile and Scrum
- Lesson 04 - Other Agile Methodologies
- Lesson 05 - Managing Projects Using MS Project 2013
Tim Jerome is an international project management expert with over 15 years of experience at companies like Intel and Digital Network Services. A former president of the PMI Rio Grande Chapter, Tim is also a PMP instructor with over 10 years of experience in addition to his extensive project mana...
Jeff Allen is a highly regarded project management and Agile expert with more than 15 years of experience at large companies like Compaq and HP. As an Agile Coach, he has mentored over 5000 professionals globally.
Videos and materials
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.