Introduction to Marketing Communications
Following this one day, intensive workshop, you will be familiar with the range of communication tools and techniques available to professional marketers and have the ability to analyse the marcoms mix that best suits your own organisation. You will also learn how to manage and enhance the relationship that exists between marketers and external partners such as advertising and PR agencies.
- Analyse the role of marketing communications within your organisation.
- Uncover the needs of target audiences to aid communications messages.
- Judge the effectiveness of campaign activity.
- Work closely with professional suppliers such as advertising agencies.
- Assess key marketing communication tools and techniques including advertising, direct mail, public relations and sales promotion, as well as personal selling.
- Capitalise on the full potential of electronic media in a marketing communications context.
Who should attend
- People who are new to the world of marketing communications and are looking for a concise overview.
- Those who have marcoms responsibilities as part of a wider role.