About the course
This On Demand training class on Hyperledger Fabric training course is designed for developers and administrators who want to take a comprehensive deep dive on Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer. This Hyperledger training course has several comprehensive labs, giving you real world experience.
During the duration of the class you will learn the need for blockchain applications, where blockchain is used, and about Hyperledger Fabric, the open source framework for developing blockchain applications and solutions with a modular architecture. It will introduce you to the Hyperledger Composer tool that helps you create Hyperledger Fabric applications through several hands-on labs.
This course has been meticulously put together and will walk you through both overview topics and deep dive topics, such as steps to integrate/develop an application with Hyperledger Fabric. There are use cases, proof of concepts, as well as interactive lab work about the concepts.
This class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided 60 days of access to the class and all supporting course material.
This training will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters. This class will not support questions or have a live instructor-interaction; if you would like live training please view our Instructor-led Hyperledger Class.
This course also prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger exam. The exam voucher is included can be included with class; exams are delivered globally at Pearson VUE.
With class you will receive:
- 20 Hours of Content
- 60 Days of unlimited access to course content
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions in Course Content
- Exam Prep Digital Course Material: View from anywhere and any device
- The Official CBDH Exam Prep Guide
This training will cover the following topics:
- Chapter One: Basics of Blockchain for Business
- Chapter Two: Introduction to Hyperledger Composer
- Chapter Three: Hyperledger Use Cases
- Chapter Four: Hyperledger Fabric / Composer Key Concepts
- Chapter Five: Ledger Breakdown
- Chapter Six: Transactions and Events
- Chapter Seven: Nodes
- Chapter Eight: Membership Services Provider and Certificate Authority
- Chapter Nine: Channels
- Chapter Ten: Queries
- Lab 1 - Building a Development Environment
- Lab 2 - Getting Hands-On with Hyperledger
- Lab 3 - Reviewing the Perishable Network Solution Template
- Lab 4 - Solution Packaging and Deployment
- Lab 5 - Building a Solution Directly from your Development Environment
- Lab 6 - Queries
- Lab 7 - Advanced Hypereldger Composer
Kris Bennett is excited about Web 3.0 and he wants you to be as well! Over the past twenty years we’ve watched as the internet has democratized content distribution and social interaction. Now we’re poised to watch the same transformation in the worlds of commerce and consumer-to-consumer busines...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.