Introduction to Gallup StrengthsFinder
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Improving Communications.Full disclaimer.
For decades, the Gallup StrengthsFinder assessment has given more than 14 million people a way to discuss and develop their unique combination of skills, talents, and knowledge known as strengths. Every day, thousands of people around the world discover their strengths.
Gallup research proves that people succeed when they focus on what they do best. Led by a Gallup-experienced instructor and backed by decades of research, this program will help you identify your greatest talents, pinpoint what you do best, and develop ways to use your talents for success.
Because of this program, you will be able to:
- Gain insights into your natural talents by working with your Gallup Strengths Signature Themes Report and Strengths Insight Report.
- Fully understand how strengths develop.
- Learn how to harness your talents and strengths for greater personal productivity and engagement.
- Acquire tools and insights to help you use your natural talents to fulfill your goals and achieve your greatest potential.
This learning session requires a pre-read and online assessment at least one week prior to the program. More information will be provided upon enrollment.
Building Relations @ Work
(formerly known as Managing Relations @ Work for Administrative Professionals)
Productivity cannot exist without productive relationships. So how good are your relationships with your colleagues, boss and customers?
According to a study by the Gallup Organization, people who have a best friend at work are seven times more likely to be engaged in their jobs. And it doesnt have to be a best friend: Gallup found that people who simply had a good friend in the workplace are more likely to be satisfied.
In this programme, you will be equipped with tools and techniques on how to build strong, positive relationships at work. You will also learn how to strengthen your relationships with people that you dont naturally get along with.
Benefits to You
Business Outcomes :
This programme will help you cultivate positive work relationships with members in your organization. This will lead to better job satisfaction and morale & eventually higher productivity for your department and organization. Research on workplace relationships has consistently & cogently demonstrated that positive & productive relationships at work lead to organizational productivity. For example, a recent study conducted by the Future Work Institute in Germany showed that companies which employ workers who are engaged in good friendship relations produce more revenue compared to other companies who did not.
*Learning Outcomes : *
- Build better rapport and gain the trust of your colleagues
- Develop flexibility in behaviours to better handle any situation
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in your personality to positively influence your work relationships
- Identify and analyse your Behavioural Style
- Harness the power of Behavioural Styles to speed-read and speed-reach people
- Master scientifically proven techniques to build swift rapport with your colleagues, bosses, and customers
- Increase your versatility in dealing with all types of people
- Apply the concept of Homophily to connect with all kinds of people
- Sharpen your interpersonal and communication skills
- Master the art of skillful questioning and listening
Who should attend
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers