Who should attend
This workshop is designed for people who want to get a better understanding of the key digital marketing tools and techniques available with a view to improving their digital marketing activities as well as measuring their effectiveness. It’s an established workshop (over 12 years) and has proven especially useful to people either new to digital marketing (or certain aspects thereof) and/or those wanting to confirm they’ve got the fundamentals right!
About the course
Every marketer needs to understand how to exploit digital marketing assets, tools and techniques in order to improve their customer value proposition and help achieve their organisational objectives. This means designing an accessible, usable and value-adding website, as well as using a range of inter-related digital marketing tools and techniques – integrated with traditional tools and techniques – to drive traffic, conversion, engagement and referrals. Practical skills, tools and techniques will be disseminated utilising a mixture of presentation slides, demos, discussions, exercises, useful online tools and resources, and various educational YouTube videos, geared to examining best (and bad) practice.
- Understand digital marketing and the key tools and techniques available.
- Create an integrated Digital Marketing Plan using Web 2.0 tools (take-away template).
- Develop clear and measurable objectives for your digital marketing activities.
- Create a great website, great content, great experience and benefit from ‘sharing’.
- Get found on the web (SEO & SEM/PPC – Search Engine Optimisation/Marketing).
- Build your digital profile using tools such as blogs, content marketing, and social media marketing, etc.
- Design, develop and deliver an engaging digital marketing proposition/experience.
- Use digital and social media metrics and analytics to assess the success of your digital marketing activities and investments (including ROI).
A marketing and information technology consultant, Tony Rowe explores many avenues including educating and training. He started his marketing career within B2B (mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering) and services marketing (especially professional services) environments. Tony has h...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.