Who should attend
The cybersecurity training for beginners is ideal for professionals in any organizational role who wish to learn the fundamentals of cybersecurity and pursue a career in this booming field. The cybersecurity course also caters to C-level executives and middle management professionals who want to gain awareness of (and address) cybersecurity risks.
There are no prerequisites to take this course. Anyone with an interest in the cybersecurity domain may take this course.
About the course
Simplilearn’s Introduction to Cyber Security course for beginners is designed to give you a foundational look at today’s cybersecurity landscape and provide you with the tools to evaluate and manage security protocols in information processing systems.
In this Introduction to Cyber Security training course, you will gain a comprehensive overview of the cybersecurity principles and concepts and learn the challenges of designing a security program. This course helps you develop and manage an Information Security Program, perform business impact analysis, and carry out disaster recovery testing.
- 4 hours of online self-paced learning
- Lifetime access to self-paced learning
- Industry-recognized course completion certificate
- Industry examples and case studies
- Cybersecurity fundamentals
- Threat actors attacks
- Security policies amp procedures
- Secure architecture
- Wireless networks
- Network security controls
- BYOD security testing
- IS governance
- Risk management
- Incident management
- Business continuity
- Disaster recovery
The cybersecurity market is expected to grow from USD $152.71 billion in 2018 to $248.26 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2 percent. The annual average salary of cybersecurity professionals ranges from $110,000-170,000 (Source: Glassdoor).
- Lesson 1 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Lesson 3 - Enterprise Architecture and Components
- Lesson 4 - Information System Governance and Risk Assessment
- Lesson 5 - Incident Management
Videos and materials
Read more about Cybersecurity
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.