Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Executive Development Center.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Developing, Maintaining, and Managing Plans
Total rewards encompasses six components — compensation, benefits, work-life effectiveness, recognition, performance management and talent development — that collectively define an organization's strategy to attract, motivate, retain and engage employees. The challenge of developing, maintaining, and managing benefits and compensation plans is a critical and costly function for any organization and represent key components of a Total Reward Program.
The objective of this course is to provide a basic understanding of compensation and benefit plans including strategy, key concepts, terminology, legal & regulatory compliance, policy and plan development, structure, & design, communication and administration.
- Total Rewards Strategy
- Basic Concepts, Terminology, & Definitions
- Legal & Regulatory Compliance
- Policy and Plan Development, Structure, and Design
- Compensation Programs: Job analysis, evaluation, pricing, and pay structures
- Benefit Programs and Goals
- Administration & Communication