About the course
Developing, Maintaining, and Managing Plans
Total rewards encompasses six components — compensation, benefits, work-life effectiveness, recognition, performance management and talent development — that collectively define an organization's strategy to attract, motivate, retain and engage employees. The challenge of developing, maintaining, and managing benefits and compensation plans is a critical and costly function for any organization and represent key components of a Total Reward Program.
The objective of this course is to provide a basic understanding of compensation and benefit plans including strategy, key concepts, terminology, legal & regulatory compliance, policy and plan development, structure, & design, communication and administration.
- Total Rewards Strategy
- Basic Concepts, Terminology, & Definitions
- Legal & Regulatory Compliance
- Policy and Plan Development, Structure, and Design
- Compensation Programs: Job analysis, evaluation, pricing, and pay structures
- Benefit Programs and Goals
- Administration & Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.