Who should attend
- Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers
- Level 3 - New Managers
About the course
Increasingly, managers are working in work environments where employees have different backgrounds in personalities, cultures, demographics & experiences. Employees from different backgrounds bring their own unique work styles and communication styles to the job. How can a manager promote team and individual effectiveness by creating an atmosphere of understanding, trust and mutual respect?
This highly interactive workshop is designed to equip managers and supervisors with scientifically proven tools on how to connect and communicate effectively with different kinds of employees.
Benefits to You
Business Outcomes :
By attending this programme, participants will improve their interpersonal & communication skills; build productive relationship with their staff, reduce unproductive conflicts; enhance better staff work satisfaction that will ultimately lead to overall work productivity in the company.
Learning Outcomes :
- Acquire practical & proven communication tools to connect productively with their team members
- Improve their interpersonal skills in building productive relationship & positive rapport with their staff
- Develop people reading skills to accurately profile their employees
- Know how your psychological types affect your relationship with your staff
- Connect with others who are different from you
- Speed-reach your staff by identifying their personality types
- Apply a unique martial art technique to win over difficult employees
- Learn how to create a climate for positive interpersonal communication
- Read body language accurately
- Master effective techniques of asking questions
- Acquire proven psychological techniques to create instant rapport
- Real life cases & applications
Wayne Kwan brings with him more than 20 years of experience in management training, consulting, education, and research. He is best known for the application of leading-edge psychological and behavioural tools to help businesses and individuals maximise their performance. As a workshop facilitato...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.