Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab: Leadership From the Inside out
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Stanford Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Immerse yourself in a “T-group” weekend lab focused on interpersonal dynamics, real-time feedback, and effective leadership behaviors.
Being a successful leader in today’s interdependent and global workplace requires a broad range of interpersonal skills — from productively engaging with others and communicating clearly to exchanging influence and connecting across differences. Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab: Leadership from the Inside Out gives you a personalized, intimate, and safe setting where you can take risks, create openness, and lead with authenticity.
Over the course of one intensive weekend you’ll be introduced to the power of the “T-group” learning methodology designed to increase self-awareness and interpersonal effectiveness. Two Stanford-trained facilitators will guide 24 participants as they learn more about themselves and how to lead from the inside out. It’s a training lab for creating more productive, professional, influential, and personal relationships.
Understand your impact and influence on others through real-time feedback, and develop stronger interpersonal skills.
- Learn to give and receive constructive and positive peer feedback.
- Practice key leadership skills such as building trust, deep listening, expressing empathy and vulnerability, and influencing others.
- Navigate difficult conversations and achieve positive outcomes with relationships in tact.
- Develop greater self-awareness to become a more effective and authentic leader.
- Learn practical skills to further develop your emotional intelligence skills and understand how emotions drive behaviors — in yourself and others.
Experience the “T-group” learning methodology in an intimate and intensive weekend with 24 participants and 2 Stanford-trained facilitators.
Collaborative. Immersive. Productive. Based on one of Stanford GSB’s most popular courses Interpersonal Dynamics, known as “touchy feely,” the curriculum is comprised of 100% experiential activities with no lectures or homework. Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab: Leading from the Inside Out uses the “T-group” learning methodology to help you learn about yourself and others. You'll learn how to communicate more effectively, connect across differences, and increase your influence on others.
Who should attend
- Emerging leaders who are open to feedback, willing to take risks, and motivated to learn and grow
- Senior-level executives and general managers — from any industry, any size organization, and any functional area