International Seminar Digital Transformation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ISDI.Full disclaimer.
Open your mind to the future of business.
A week-long seminar for individuals who want to be leaders of the digital transformation in their own companies or investors and entrepreneurs who wish to immerse themselves in the heart of the digital ecosystem where innovation thrives.
Travel to silicon valley. open your mind to the future of business.
The Silicon Valley Bootcamp is a week-long seminar for individuals who want to be leaders of the digital transformation in their own companies or investors and entrepreneurs who wish to immerse themselves in the heart of the digital ecosystem where innovation thrives. The moment has come to acquire a comprehensive, global and updated vision of the digital ecosystem. If you want to stand out in the digital era, your moment is now.
Obtain a comprehensive vision with renowned experts on a global scale. Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends will give you a competitive advantage in leading the transformation of your company and startups you are investing in.
- One week in-person
- City of San Francisco, California (Silicon Valley)
- 40 hours of classroom training
- Taught 100% in English
- Local visits to leading companies
- Digital experts from around the world
- Digital tool workshops
- Case studies
Content & Methodology
The Silicon Valley Bootcamp has been developed with a unique methodology. The course includes face-to-face sessions explaining the hottest digital trends, hands-on workshops and local visits to important companies and organizations.
DAY 0.1 STARTUP ECOSYSTEM
- Industry leader visit: Google
- Digital business
- Startup ecosystem
- Business model workshop
DAY 0.2 STARTUP FUNDING ECOSYSTEM
- Industry leader visit: Salesforce
- Digital transformation, speed and disintermediation
- Internationalization for startups
- How to scale & exit
- Growth hacking and alternative marketing strategies
- Elevator pitch workshop
DAY 0.3 DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Industry leader visit: LinkedIn
- Funding strategy and ecosystem
- Digital transformation phases
- Industry sector transformation
- Lean startup workshop
DAY 0.4 DIGITAL TALENT
- Industry leader visit: Slack
- Digital talent and growth
- New organizational design - Productive work environment
- Disruptive case studies
DAY 0.5 INNOVATION
- Startup events: Where to find the best ideas and entrepreneurs
- Futurism: How technologies are shaping our future
Who should attend
For professionals, directors and entrepreneurs of any sector or department who want to learn about the latest trends in digital transformation and the startup ecosystem.