International Real Estate
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IESE Business School.Full disclaimer.
Manage Global Real Estate Investments
Analyze the sector from an international perspective and master the common elements of successful property operations: a long-term focus, professionalized management and solid financing sources. Discover why it’s no longer just about “location, location, location.
- Learn how to use the right quantitative financial tools to analyze investments, boost profitability and hedge risks.
- Evaluate opportunities in the real estate markets using macroeconomic and microeconomic approaches. It is no longer about “location, location, location,” but about “location, timing, financing and good management”.
- Discover the best practices of the real estate industry and how to assess (and avoid) real estate bubbles.
- Learn how big data and new technologies can help you make better decisions and sounder investments
The program is based on the case method and is divided in 4 main areas:
Real Estate Finance
- Examine quantitative tools to analyze real estate projects and investments.
- Understand the specific characteristics of real estate different types of assets: Residential, Hotels, Retail, Offices, Industrial, etc.
- Analyze the impact of real estate in the financial statements of firms.
*Macroeconomics and microeconomics *
- Understand the macroeconomic environment and its connection to real estate activities. Focus on relevant economic indicators.
- Analysis of business cycles, supply and demand, booms-and-busts in prices, and the effects of public policies.
- Examine the impact of “big data” and new technologies
- Discover the risks of disruption in the real estate industry.
The “International Real Estate” program employs a series of authentic real-estate case studies that examine the most pressing issues facing the industry today. The case methodology is complemented by interactive lectures and seminars with industry experts, who offer their frontline insights on the present and future of the real estate sector.
Who should attend
The “International Real Estate” program is designed for real estate professionals (architects, lawyers, notaries, appraisers, engineers, etc.), developers, financial institutions active in the realty sector, investors, consulting firms, civil servants and firms that require property assets for their distribution, retail, utilities and hotel operations.