International Masterclass Learning & Development Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nyenrode Business University.Full disclaimer.
Businesses and learning and development (L&D) executives expect corporate learning to change significantly — both the capabilities imparted and in the development of the new agility required to match the faster pace of business. Additionally, recent research from the fields of neuroscience, development psychology and andragogy (the theory and practice of adult learning) provide L&D professionals with invaluable insights on how organizations can be more effective and efficient in developing their people.
- Evidence and practice based
- Small group (maximum 24 people)
- Learning journey with optimal blended experience
What are you going to do?
This masterclass delivers the expertise, skills, and mindsets you need to refresh your approach to building people capabilities and to support the innovation and transformation of the L&D strategy and function. The program has a very unique and blended design which combines: social learning, digital learning, immersive classroom experiences, coaching from chief learning officers, and on-the-job assignments. The tools, skills and experiences that you will acquire are reality-based, so you will be able to immediately apply them in your organization.assignments. The tools, skills and experiences that you will acquire are reality-based, so you will be able to immediately apply them in your organization.
Who should attend
The MasterClass is targeted for senior professionals with experience in learning and development, human resources, or organizational development. This includes people who:
- Serve in learning and development, talent or human resources development roles
- Work in leading roles for learning services providers
- Provide learning and development advisory services/consulting
- Participants of this MasterClass are focused on supporting the innovation of people development practices and some of them have the ambition to become future executive learning and development leader / Chief Learning Officer.