International Masterclass Learning & Development Leadership
The defining attributes of the 21st century economy and the fourth industrial revolution are innovation, technology, globalization and rapid pace of change. Therefore, an organization’s capacity to enhance the capabilities of its workforce and create a culture of continuous learning increasingly vital to remaining competitive. These trends make an effective learning and Leadership development (L&D) function more critical than ever. L&D efforts need to be closely aligned with the business strategy and support learning at the speed of business.
Effective Learning and leadership development programs are designed based on evidence based practices for adult learning.
This 6-months blended learning journey immerses participants with the latest insights and leading practices in L&D Leadership which will drive business impact. The modern learning design involve innovative delivery methods and pedagogy such as discovery learning, flipped classroom, on-the job assignments, digital learning, virtual classrooms, group work, peer coaching and mentoring.
This six-month program is designed based on proven instructional strategies and provides the most sophisticated, effective and efficient learning experience for participants. The modern learning design involve innovative delivery methods and pedagogy such as discovery learning, flipped classroom, on-the job assignments, digital learning, virtual classrooms, group work, peer coaching and mentoring.
The program includes 2 x 3 days sessions at the University campuses at Nyenrode in the Netherlands and at IE in Spain.
The average study load over 6 months is about 6-8 hours per week (excluding attendance of the immersive classroom sessions).
MODULE 1: STRATEGIC LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT FOR IMPACT
- Business and Workforce Trends
- People Capability Development
- Learning Culture and Lifelong Learning
- L&D Organizational Archetypes
- L&D Governance
- Harnessing Learning Analytics
- Measurement & Reporting
- Integrated Talent Management
- Learning Needs Analyses
- Learning Solutions Portfolio
- Beliefs About Learning
- The Deliberately Developing Organization
- Components of a successful L&D Strategy
- Enable Agile and Lead L&D
- Stakeholder Management
- Design Thinking for L&D
- Managing Vendors
- Learning Technology Architecture in The Cloud
- Digital Learning Modalities
- Digital Content: Sourcing, Curation and
- Your Professional Journey
MODULE 2: LEADING L&D INNOVATION AND TRANSFORMATION
- Your Business Challenge
- Learning Gallery
- Designing Leadership Development Journeys
- Best Practices in Learning Design
- Shaping Workplace Learning
- The Neurosciences and Practices of Leading Change
- Optimizing the Partnership with IT
- Engaging the Learner
- Marketing Learning
- Visual Thinking and Drawing
- Trends in Learning Technologies & Tools
- Agile L&D Leadership
- Influence and Persuasion
- Building Trust
- Authentic Confidence
- Setting Your Professional Aspirations
- Building a High Performing L&D Team
Who should attend
This program is for senior leaders and decision makers who have the ambition to innovate and successfully transform learning & development practices in their organizations. We are looking for candidates that are self-directed and active learners; eager to share and facilitate; are critical thinkers, willing to reflect on their behaviors and mindsets; and open to experiment with different methods.
The program aims at professionals who:
- Have roles in learning & development, leadership development, talent or human resources
- Work in leading roles for L&D solutions providers
- Provide Learning & development advisory
- Minimum 8 years of working experience
- English proficiency
The International Masterclass Learning & Development Leadership is a demanding and challenging program for participants in terms of preparation, active participation, self-reflection, teamwork, presenting, working on a personal project, among other activities.