Who should attend
This course will be beneficial for all companies of all sizes and who are either in the process or considering expanding operations abroad or want to explore the possibilities of internationalisation. It will also benefit companies who have some experience in operating internationally but want to enhance and update their international marketing capabilities and skills.
About the course
The rising opportunities and threats placed by growing a business internationally makes the skills of the international marketer critical for business survival and with the changing world, businesses need to think differently about international marketing as something which can both include Europe and the rapidly growing economies further afield.
- Be able to conduct an organisational self-assessment relating to marketing Internationally
- Assess attractiveness of markets both from a business and from a marketing perspective
- Understand International Market environment analysis
- Learn about international competitive analysis and identifying competitive advantage
- Develop International marketing strategies
- Learn about market entry strategies and new ways to enter markets
- Learn about the modern International Marketing Mix
- Identify factors affecting international product and service management
- Learn about digital marketing and communicating Internationally
- Understand how to identify partnerships, alliances and how to go about creating them
- Be able to implement and track successfulness of implementation
- Practical tips and guidance for organisations off all sizes including SMEs
- Case studies included throughout
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Vice President at Dell, Simon was responsible for all UK marketing - leading across customer segments and channels for their full portfolio of products and solutions. Simon has around 20 years' experience in the IT and services industry from companies such as Toshi...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.