Who should attend
Professionals involved in the following functions: Sales, Marketing, and Business Development.
About the course
The programme content is aimed at preparing attendees for marketing positions in business, particularly in the area of International Marketing and Exporting.
## Course Objectives
The goal of the course is for the student to develop their ability to critically review and utilize international marketing theory and apply international marketing and export in a strategic marketing plan.
After passing the course the student should be able to:
Explain and use central concepts and theories in the area of international marketing
Describe and use central concepts in the area of export management
Develop a strategic marketing plan focusing on international marketing objectives
Work together in a team in developing ideas
Present, discuss and defend strategic decisions concerning international marketing
Present, analyze and defend considerations concerning inter-cultural issues
Carry out formal presentations of a developed international marketing
## Course Outline
- Global trade environment
- Global monetary links
- Cultural factors in international buying and selling
- South Africa’s international trade
- International marketing and sourcing
- International transport and the movement of goods
- INCOTERMS (ICC 2010)
- Financial risk management
- Export costing and payment
- Import and Export documentation and legal procedures
- Legal aspects of international trade and effective international agents and traders
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.