International Contracting – Global Sourcing, Selecting Contract Clauses & Successful Completion
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
This Oxford International Contracting Management training seminar is exclusively and specially designed to provide delegates with an advanced set of skills for dealing with international contracts. International contracting requires a different skill set as organizations need to adhere to different sets of governmental regulations and are subject to separate and distinct laws under disparate legal systems.
International tendering and contractual scenarios require the parties to deal with all manner of additional concerns such as logistics, export and import regulations, differing technical standards, foreign tax issues, payment, and foreign currency exchange.
This fast paced Oxford International Contracting Management training seminar is specially designed to alert you to the many issues which are involved when one has to work in the international arena. Those who learn how to deal with theses issues will add a rich, exciting and challenging aspect to their career as well as reduced operating costs for their organisations.
At the end of this Oxford training seminar, you will learn:
- Determine the challenges presented by foreign currency exchange rates
- Understand how to draft and develop International Contracts
- Analyze the global sourcing process and methods of finding international suppliers
- Apply selection criteria for goods and services for global sourcing
- Learn different approaches to global sourcing and the benefits and disadvantages of each
This Oxford training seminar on International Contracting: Global Sourcing, Selecting Contract Clauses & Successful Completion will provide discussion on:
- International Sourcing Methods
- Selecting Appropriate Contract Clauses
- Developing the Overall Price
- Risks with Global Sourcing
- Dealing with other Cultures
- Strategies for International Negotiations
- Resolution of Disputes
Who should attend
This Oxford training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Purchasing, Projects and Contracts Professionals
- Supply Management, Operations, Maintenance Professionals
- Engineering and Quality Professionals
- Anyone who is now, or may be in the future, involved in sourcing goods or services outside their own country and ethical or legal problems arising from different labour or health and safety standards, etc.