Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HEC Paris.Full disclaimer.
About the course
How important a role does international business development now play in the strategy your company? In our current economic climate relying solely on domestic markets is no longer a viable option. This is why we have developed a program that will enable you to acquire the necessary know-how to ensure long-term, sustainable growth in your organization and expand its business on a global scale.
The program will enable you to:
- Develop a product and services strategy that is fully aligned with the international expansion ambitions of your company
- Establish close and effective working relationships with international suppliers
- Understand how to achieve tangible results from your international expansion strategy
Consists of 3 themes
Meeting the challenges companies face when expanding abroad.
The key aspects and impact of cultural intelligence from a national and organizational perspective.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Strategic assessment of your company and export diagnosis.
Who should attend
- High level managers who are actively involved in international business development,
- Executives, managers and global project managers whose companies are aiming to expand abroad.
Trust the experts
Cécile Viniane teaches in Executive Education programs and, more specifically, is the Academic Director of short open-enrollment programs in Marketing and Commercial Development. Cécile Viniane draws on 15 years of business experience in various operational positions in Marketing and Sales: from...