Who should attend
This course is designed for individuals who have a solid base in investment management principles and who seek to explore the opportunities available through international investing.
Fiduciaries from both defined benefit and defined contribution plans who represent various industries, sizes and geographic areas (United States and Canada), including:
- Multiemployer and public plan trustees
- Administrators and staff
- Human resources and benefits professionals
- Corporate officers and executives
- Finance personnel
- Investment professionals.
About the course
This 2½-day specialty program is designed to provide insight into the global marketplace to those who already have a solid grasp on basic investment topics. Discover investment opportunities and risks of international and emerging countries and how to navigate these risks.
- Globalization and Global Economic Markets
- Emerging Markets: Opportunities and Risks
- Emerging Markets: A Financial Force
- Mechanics of International Diversification
- Developed Market Equities
- Emerging Market Equity
- Global Bonds and Exchange Rates
- Foreign Investment Vehicles—Funds, MNCs, ADRs and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
Benefits of Attending
This course is designed to provide insight into the global marketplace and how it impacts your funds’ investment strategy. You will discuss the opportunities and risks of several international and emerging countries, as well as how to navigate these risks.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.