Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rady School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The ability to intelligently and effectively steer projects towards timely completion and successful outcomes is a critical skill in today’s dynamic and turbulent economic environment. Using interactive exercises and case-studies, this class previews the essential skills, concepts and tools for successful project management, including the art and science of project definition, execution, and delivery for efficiency and effectiveness.
Learn key concepts- how to plan and schedule projects, mitigate technical and market uncertainty, and manage social aspects of project execution- for crisp project execution.
- Defining, Framing, and Achieving Project Success
- Developing a “Business Case” and Scope for a Project
- Project Planning and Scheduling Essentials: Critical Path and Schedule Risk Management
- Intelligent Project Management: Using Contemporary Software for Planning and Schedule Development
- Tailoring Project Management to Different Contexts & Industries, Including Non-Profits
Who should attend
This course is appropriate for firming up the foundation skills and market acumen of project management and leadership.
Trust the experts
Research Areas Innovation New Product Development Operations Management Science & Technology Commercialization Industry Areas Life Sciences Technology Automotive Services Krishnan''s research is focused on science and technology-driven innovation and sustainable growth, new product de...
Project Management with Vish Krishnan