Who should attend
This course is appropriate for firming up the foundation skills and market acumen of project management and leadership.
About the course
The ability to intelligently and effectively steer projects towards timely completion and successful outcomes is a critical skill in today’s dynamic and turbulent economic environment. Using interactive exercises and case-studies, this class previews the essential skills, concepts and tools for successful project management, including the art and science of project definition, execution, and delivery for efficiency and effectiveness.
Learn key concepts- how to plan and schedule projects, mitigate technical and market uncertainty, and manage social aspects of project execution- for crisp project execution.
- Defining, Framing, and Achieving Project Success
- Developing a “Business Case” and Scope for a Project
- Project Planning and Scheduling Essentials: Critical Path and Schedule Risk Management
- Intelligent Project Management: Using Contemporary Software for Planning and Schedule Development
- Tailoring Project Management to Different Contexts & Industries, Including Non-Profits
Research Areas Innovation New Product Development Operations Management Science & Technology Commercialization Industry Areas Life Sciences Technology Automotive Services Krishnan''s research is focused on science and technology-driven innovation and sustainable growth, new product desig...
Videos and materials
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.