About the course
In this course, you’ll learn to plan, set up and execute successful integrated marketing campaigns. We’ll cover how to identify the goals and success metrics for your marketing plan, including increased sales or market share, brand awareness and targeted return on investment. We’ll explore the strengths, weaknesses, uses and costs of different marketing channels. You’ll test out common tools used to manage and evaluate different types of digital marketing campaigns, and learn to express brand value and selling proposition consistently through all media and customer touch points.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Frameworks for developing an integrated marketing campaign
- Website optimization: SEO, HTML, content
- Social media marketing: paid and organic
- Online advertising
- Email marketing
- Public relations and influencer outreach
- Mobile marketing
- Conferences and events
- Measuring performance: attribution analytics and reporting
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.