Who should attend
You may have specialised in one communications discipline and now need to take an overview. Perhaps you have moved to a managerial role and now need to create your first plan. Or maybe you have been planning communications for some time and simply want to reflect on your approach and gain some fresh ideas, robust tools and templates.
About the course
Marketing communications, whatever the media used, cost time and money. This workshop will show you how a well thought-through communications plan ensures your resources are used effectively and efficiently and how all the tools, techniques and media work together to drive the customer journey. We will show you how to achieve the optimal balance of brand building with sales activation in your campaigns and demonstrate the power of collaboration, amplification and a ‘No Dead Ends’ philosophy.
- Understand why fragmentation of the communications industry requires an integrated approach to communications planning.
- Use a simple, six-stage approach to planning.
- Set organisational (business), marketing and communications objectives that work together and can be measured.
- Adopt an approach to thinking about how your audiences perceive value and how this can be used to shape your value proposition.
- Use your value proposition to determine positioning and messaging.
- Select communications tools and media based on their merits, your objectives and your constraints (such as budget).
- Measure the performance of your communications using outcome metrics and return on investment criteria.
Vanessa Moon has 25 years experience in marketing, insight and integrated communications built across a variety of agency roles and longstanding project, training and consultancy work including clients such as Asda, Avon, Kraft, Bacardi-Martini, Saint-Gobain and Haymarket. She has trained and co...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.