About the course
System integration is the goal, and it works best when physicians operate collaboratively within a specific leadership structure and culture. This course shows how to establish that structure. It also explores how behavior and organizational values can align to create loyalty within a team.
- Systems that earn physician loyalty
- Creating effective and accountable leadership structures
- Training physicians to execute an organizational vision
- Managing difficult physician behavior
- Examine systems that earn physician loyalty.
- Create effective and accountable leadership structures.
- Train physicians to execute an organizational vision.
- Manage difficult physician behavior.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.