About the course
In this course, physician leaders will get a look at the design, management, and strategy of integrated health systems. They will also have the opportunity to explore those implications in their own organization.
This course is in the Integrated Health Systems Series.
- Economic issues driving the integration of health care delivery systems
- The characteristics of a successful integrated health system
- Key considerations in the governance and management of integrated health systems
- Evaluating performance and measuring risk associated with integrated health systems
- Identify the economic issues driving the integration of health care delivery systems.
- Define the characteristics of a successful integrated health system.
- Identify the key considerations in the governance and management of integrated health systems.
- Explore integration models.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of integrated health systems.
- Evaluate the risks associated with integrated health systems.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.