Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Research shows that increasingly more customers are using multiple channels to interface with brands. This workshop will help you design and deliver an integrated, multi-channel marketing approach. Whilst the emphasis is on digital marketing, this has to be dove-tailed with traditional tools and techniques with a view to achieving synergy and an overall better experience for your customers.
- Understand how marketing is evolving from push to pull channels, inbound rather than outbound
- Create an integrated, multi–channel marketing plan
- Research customer expectations and map customer engagement
- Use segmentation to develop alternative propositions
- How to develop integrated creative ideas based on customer insights
- Combine tools known to work synergistically
- Use appropriate metrics to assess campaign performance, net promoter score, social media sentiment and engagement
- Best practice use of the key digital channels, social media and search
Who should attend
This introductory level workshop is for marketers looking to provide customers with a more consistent and engaging experience, whichever channel they choose to utilise. This workshop would suit all marketers who want to integrate their digital and traditional marketing activities.
Trust the experts
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...