Who should attend
This course will be most relevant to senior level leaders of companies from any industry. Active practitioners of IBP typically have at least 10 years of experience. No prerequisites required.
About the course
All industries and companies are faced with uncertainty - the future is not known. Integrated Business Planning (IBP) represents a cross functional planning methodology that manages and guides business planning and execution in good times and bad. It is led by senior management and links company strategy to plans and execution of those plans. In this time of rapid change, this workshop will provide an overview of how IBP is being applied today and then give multiple examples of practical application from a variety of industries. Scenario planning, the use of assumptions to shape plans will be emphasized with practical examples of how this is being applied to prepare for a post COVID-19 environment.
- Establish base level understanding of IBP and differences from S&OP
- How strategy and business planning and execution link up to deliver superior results
- Develop assumptions for scenario planning
- See visual examples of how scenario planning is applied using IBP
- How to develop a plan that includes risks and opportunities
- Participants bring back to their organizations a practical view of how to apply course material in their own business.
- Integrated Business Planning defined and in action
- Linking Strategy to Planning and Execution
- Scenario Planning
- How to develop assumptions, risks and opportunities
- Industry examples of IBP and Scenario Planning in action.
Peter Alle has extensive experience as a supply chain leader. His passion is to build corporate planning and execution capability with a focus on Integrated Business Planning. His most recent assignment prior to joining Oliver Wight was VP Supply Chain for a Midwest Dairy. Also prior to joining O...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.