Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Daniels College of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Research states that 75 percent of careers are derailed for reasons related to emotional competencies, including inability to handle interpersonal problems; unsatisfactory team leadership during times of difficulty or conflict; or inability to adapt to change or elicit trust. The Insights Discovery System is a simple yet powerful framework used extensively in organizations worldwide for developing and improving personal leadership, high performing teams and interpersonal communication in the workplace.
Understanding self, others and the interactions between the two can be the single most important aspect of personal, team and organizational development. The Insights Discovery System, based on the work of the renowned psychologist Carl Jung, creates a foundation for understanding yourself, understanding others and learning to adapt to other preferences to increase performance and effectiveness of your people regardless of industry. The Insights Discovery Personal Profile is a comprehensive next generation psychometric that uses a simple four color model to understand an individual’s unique preferences, and is believed to the most accurate and reliable work style assessment available.
After completing the evaluation, each participant will receive a 20+ page report which identifies strengths and possible areas for development. The Personal Profile is divided into sections and includes:
- Personal Style Overview
- Strengths and Possible Weaknesses
- Value to the Team
- Communication Style
- Possible Blind Spots
- Opposite Type
- Suggestions for Development
- How to Manage and Motivate
- Management Style
This course includes the online evaluation, report, and half-day classroom session to help you understand your results.
The Insights Discovery System will help you:
- Learning Objectives
- Recognizing and leveraging difference as strength rather than weakness
- Motivating others regardless of rank
- Honing your leadership style to connect with others
- Harnessing the strengths of a team
- Effective communication with differing styles through interpersonal communication
- Building trust with your team
- Developing self-awareness for how you show up in the workplace
- Managing your emotions through emotional intelligence
- Creating a context for personal growth