Innovative Marketing for the Digital age
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Luxembourg School of Business.Full disclaimer.
New technologies are transforming the market fundamentals. Managers need to think beyond the online communication revolution and understand the profound consumer behavior transformation that we are experiencing. Being able to redefine the new marketing charter, strategies and organization are key to succeed and survive in the new digital era.
This class is focused on strategy, on what every manager should know about the marketing transformation. We will provide the necessary tools to define and implement the new strategy in the areas of Go-to-market, product management, and consumer engagement.
- The new customer behavior in the digital era.
- The fall of economies of scale in both product development and go-to-market.
- The real-time customer relationship and the sped of change in the competitive landscape.
- The deep changes in the distribution channels.
- The new capabilities to track and understand consumer behavior in real time that data-driven marketing offers.
At the end of this training, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- Authenticity: what are the new consumer’s expectations? Is authenticity profitable? Needed?
- Real-time marketing: how can we sync our organizational clock with the consumer speed? What are brands such as Coca Cola, Taco Bell or Pepsi doing? What can we learn from tech startups?
- Innovative consumer journey: are consumers still brand loyal? Are we investing in the right consumer’s touch-points? How has the purchase process changed? What can we do to re-engage the customers?
- Engaging customer energy: do we know how to engage consumers energy? What are companies such as HP, 3M or GoPro doing in this area?
- Focussing on the product: How can we deliver an emotional experience to the customer within the product? How has the new marketing product changed?
Who should attend
Marketing officers, startup founders, engagement directors, client relationship managers, marketing strategy consultants, etc… This workshop is useful for anyone who markets products, services, ideas through new technologies. Participants from all functional areas and all industries are welcome. We encourage organizations to send marketing teams to this workshop.