Who should attend
This program is designed for middle-management executives with high potential for senior management positions. It is recommended for results-oriented experiential learners with an established history of strategic thinking and strong communication skills. The Management Development Program will especially benefit individuals preparing to move from business unit to organization-wide responsibilities and organizations willing to broaden their perspectives of effective business and leadership.
About the course
Formerly known as the Management Development Program, Innovative Management in the Digital Age will help you gain an enterprise perspective to make more informed, strategic decisions for driving organizational growth and transformation.
- Prepare for executive leadership by broadening your understanding of how all aspects of your organization can work together.
- Manage and leverage disruption while leading digital transformation within your organization.
- Build a portfolio of proven strategies to grow profits, improve efficiency, inspire employees and promote collaboration between teams.
- Discover the connection between wellness, energy management and performance, and learn how be your best self.
- Embrace the many interconnected roles you play as a Modern Global Leader, and how each is critical to your success.
Innovative Management in the Digital Age is designed for high-potential, experienced managers who demonstrate the capability to lead at the highest levels. Virtual and in-person modules, a digital transformation project, and a cross-functional, enterprise perspective of management make this a powerful next step in your leadership development. It's a six-month, integrated learning experience carefully engineered to create an immediate impact.
BE PREPARED TO...
- Deepen expertise in accounting, finance, operations, strategy and marketing.
- Learn to formulate strategies to manage the most complex challenges facing businesses today, including organizational change, a fluctuating global economy, digital disruptors such as fintech and blockchain, and competition from established and emerging players.
- Get a personalized leadership assessment and mind/body wellness profile that will reveal the character strengths and lifestyle habits that will help you achieve and sustain peak performance.
- Participate in optional daily wellness activities to kickstart your lifestyle changes.
- Explore challenges and best practices with your network of peers, and identify opportunities to apply them to your own organization.
Wellness Program Coordinator, Darden School; Health Risk Reduction Services Coordinator, UVA Health System A registered dietician with a Master of Public Health, Bodily develops and delivers health, fitness and nutrition interventions and programs for public and corporate clients, including scho...
Education : B.S., MS, University of Virginia; Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Lenox was appointed to the Tayloe Murphy Professorship in Business Administration at the University of Virginia''s Darden School of Business, where he teaches the core MBA strategy course. He als...
Education: B.E., Computer Science, University of Madras, India; Ph.D., Marketing, University of Houston Professor of Business Administration Rajkumar Venkatesan teaches Marketing Technology Products, Marketing Strategy, and Marketing Analytics at Darden. Venkatesan''s research focuses on ana...
Education: B.S. Ed., The University of Tennessee, Knoxville; MEd, Kent State University; Ed.D., Lehigh University Assistant Professor June West teaches First-Year Management Communication in the MBA program at Darden and Second-Year electives in special topics in organizational communication. ...
Education: B.S., MBA, East Carolina University; Ph.D., Purdue University Robert Carraway teaches Quantitative Analysis courses in Darden's MBA program. Carraway has co-written a quantitative analysis case book as well as a number of papers and Darden cases on the topic. Carraway joined the Darde...
Education: B.S., Bethel College; MBA, Santa Clara University; Ph.D., Stanford University Associate Professor of Business Administration Joseph W. Harder teaches in the Organizational Behavior area at the Darden School. His research interests include distributive and procedural justice in organiz...
Education: B.A., MAcc, University of Florida; Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin; CPA Paul J. Simko''s research centers broadly on issues related to financial accounting information; he has received numerous national and university recognitions for his work. Simko is particularly interested in...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.