Innovations in Workforce Planning, Organizational Development, Business Efficiency and Analysis
Major changes in the way we work and the impact of employment numbers due to Artificial Intelligence and imminent “The key to being successful will be for those who learn and learn fast”, Peter Drucker.
This highly interactive Oxford training seminar will show you the immediate changes that will affect organizations pre and post Artificial Intelligence before 2020.
Maximize your existing workforce planning and organizational design. Prepare for the impending changes using desktop right sizing and process re-design. This Oxford training seminar will show you how to maximize what you already have and plan for Artificial Intelligence introduction.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Understand and be able to explain to other the power and diversity of Cognitive deep thinking Artificial Intelligence
- Maximize organization design pre and post Artificial Intelligence
- Find the exact number of employees needed to run you organization
- Strategies to embrace the use of digital footprint for recruitment and enhancing Succession planning
- Master the FACE approach to maximize processes in a rapidly changing environment
- What is Artificial Intelligence and who will it affect employment?
- How to prepare for changing global employment trends?
- Rightsizing your organisation (pre and post Artificial Intelligence)
- The immediate need to recruit and retain talented people
- Aligning Organisation design
- Effects on major HR processes
- The map of how Artificial Intelligence will control established processes
- Changes in Pay and rewards, a fully transparent system
- Master the key element of process re design and the use of FACE to reduce costs
Who should attend
All individuals who deal with workforce planning, H.R., Succession planning, talent management and organizational design.
- All Leaders and Professionals
- Management Professionals
- HR Managers
- Workforce Planning managers
- Succession Planners
- Organizational design Managers
- Talent Managers
- Benefits and reward specialists