Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Executives and senior managers with an international mindset who want to become the next generation of socially aware business leaders in the rapidly changing and emerging world economy.
About the course
Over the past few years, a growing number of corporations have started to explore inclusive business models as a way of expanding their traditional markets. If you want to find out what Inclusive Business can bring to your organization, then this could be the program for you. Our goal is to to enable you to discover new ways of developing business that have real social impact:
- In both emerging and developed countries
- For multinationals, entrepreneurs and SMEs
The program will enable you to:
- Understand what innovation and social business mean in practice in emerging economies
- Acquire the necessary tools to carry out an in-depth analysis of the mass market in emerging countries and new emerging market strategies
- Learn how to encourage and promote frugal and reverse innovation
- Develop new value propositions that meet the needs of emerging market consumers more effectively
Consists of two 5-day sessions
innovation and social business from a sub-saharan african perspective
innovation and social business from an indian perspective
David Menascé is co-founder of the consulting firm Azao. He assists companies, social entrepreneurs and development organizations in the definition and implementation of innovation strategies with a strong social impact. He lectures at HEC Paris, in particular for the “Enterprise and Poverty” Cha...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.