Who should attend
Managers, directors and executives looking to dramatically improve their ability to adapt and become more resilient to challenging business contexts
About the course
Is your organization positioned to pivot? Learn to assess, improve and innovate for success in a rapidly changing world.
We’ve all recently experienced our organizations responding to major business challenges. Are you ready to take on a major change in direction? How can you increase your readiness?
Rotman’s Innovation Readiness for a New Normal virtual program provides you with quantitative data about how you respond to innovation challenges and the tools you need to improve.
Over two intense half days, you’ll learn and practice how to adopt new ideas and more readily adapt to business challenges. You’ll also receive personal, targeted feedback on how to improve your innovative capacity, starting with an assessment developed by the best minds in the business and moving on to hands-on practice.
Flexible Learning Design during COVID-19
Don’t feel alone while you learn online. We’ve designed this program to respect both the challenges of working from home while maintaining and building connections with a class of your peers across different industries and organizations. You’ll still gain the networking and learning benefits of our in-class programs while learning from the comfort of your own home.
What you’ll get:
- Exclusive access to the Innovation-Readiness Scale (IRS)
- A personalized assessment of your score and abilities across multiple factors, where to improve and your strengths
- Individual and group interactive exercises that challenge your innovative capacity
- A roadmap to improve your ability to pivot and adapt to a new normal and beyond
What is the Innovation Readiness Scale?
This self-assessment tool integrates three of the most popular and deeply researched scales, to uniquely measure your capacity and capability for innovation. By measuring your specific personality traits, level of adoption of new ideas, and level of adaptability to new cultures, it reflects your innovation readiness and potential.
- Part A: The Big Five Personality traits questions seek to indicate intended behaviour towards innovation development
- Part B: The Innovation Adopter questions seek to indicate anticipated willingness to adopt new concepts and timing to do so
- Part C: The Cultural Intelligence levels questions seek to indicate anticipated capacity to cope and interact effectively in situations that are culturally diverse
Dr. Angèle Beausoleil is a 'pracademic' who teaches design methodologies for business innovation and leads field (action) research inside organizations on innovation process design, navigation and management. A former communications designer, senior strategist and innovation lab executive, she ap...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.