Who should attend
This short course is for marketers and anyone involved in innovation who wants to understand how to deliver successful innovation.
This 3-hr workshop runs in the morning and repeats in the afternoon to enable you to select the individual session time that best suits you.
About the course
Innovating is no longer a choice, but a business imperative with 75% of businesses reporting innovation to be in their top 3 priorities. But despite the importance and business focus 8 out of 10 innovations in FMCG last less than two years. This is putting marketers under scrutiny and the pressure to deliver sustainable innovation is increasing. In this short course (half-day) you will learn the key stages and capabilities required to deliver successful innovation:
- Assess the feasibility of new innovation
- Evaluate the innovation process
- Assess your business for managing innovation successfully
- Create a structured business plan to turn an idea into reality
- Learn about the importance and different roles of innovation
- Discover the different types and 4 Ps of innovation
- Assess the feasibility of innovation with a 3-criteria framework
- The key stages of the innovation process – from idea to reality
- Discover how to avoid typical pitfalls along the innovation process
- How to build a culture of innovation collaboration
- Assess the innovation capabilities of your business
- Write a structured business case for your innovation
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
Max is a marketing consultant, Course Leader at the University of West London and a Course Director at the CIM (Managing Brands and Innovation in Marketing). His work is based on brain, behavioural and marketing science with a focus on improving customer acquisition costs for his clients. He spec...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.