Business leaders are under pressure to drive innovation while meeting the everyday demands of business operations. This program provides a four-phase framework to help you manage this challenge and lead breakthrough innovation at your organization.
The accelerating rate of change in business requires a radical approach to innovation. Globalization, e-commerce, and social media have removed many barriers to entry and increased the number of choices consumers have, complicating and changing the decision-making process. Innovation is vital to remain competitive and deliver long-term growth, but innovation is more than new product development: It requires a company-wide commitment to change and a culture of innovation that reaches throughout the organization. In this two-day course, you will learn strategies, practical tools, and personal leadership principles from a former innovation leader for Frito-Lay, Hershey, and Walmart US to create a culture of innovation in your organization.
In this program, you will:
- Discuss major trends causing experts to predict that the next five years will change faster than the past 10 years.
- Learn how radical innovation completely transforms the ways companies engage with the marketplace and requires new technical skills and organizational competencies.
- Explore the role of imagination and the ability to envision the future to generate novel ideas needed to remain competitive.
- Practice techniques to create and manage an innovation pipeline from strategy through commercialization.
- Develop leadership skills to help you structure ambiguity and influence the decision makers in your organization.