Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with David Eccles School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Business leaders are under pressure to drive innovation while meeting the everyday demands of business operations. This program provides a four-phase framework to help you manage this challenge and lead breakthrough innovation at your organization.
The accelerating rate of change in business requires a radical approach to innovation. Globalization, e-commerce, and social media have removed many barriers to entry and increased the number of choices consumers have, complicating and changing the decision-making process. Innovation is vital to remain competitive and deliver long-term growth, but innovation is more than new product development: It requires a company-wide commitment to change and a culture of innovation that reaches throughout the organization. In this two-day course, you will learn strategies, practical tools, and personal leadership principles from a former innovation leader for Frito-Lay, Hershey, and Walmart US to create a culture of innovation in your organization.
In this program, you will:
- Discuss major trends causing experts to predict that the next five years will change faster than the past 10 years.
- Learn how radical innovation completely transforms the ways companies engage with the marketplace and requires new technical skills and organizational competencies.
- Explore the role of imagination and the ability to envision the future to generate novel ideas needed to remain competitive.
- Practice techniques to create and manage an innovation pipeline from strategy through commercialization.
- Develop leadership skills to help you structure ambiguity and influence the decision makers in your organization.