Who should attend
- Managers and executives involved in strategy and business development
- Senior operations executives looking to inspire innovation in complex organisations
- Functional leaders and managers who are seeking to understand the impact of innovation in the wider organisation
- Strategic planners, R&D directors, product managers, technical managers and consultants
- Employees who seek to transition to a role of senior leadership where their role requires them to manage people who directly, or indirectly, impact the organisation’s innovative output.
- Senior managers of large established or fast growth organisations who seek to purposefully enable and sustain the entrepreneurial spirit within their organisation
- Managers of fast growth organisations who seek to purposefully enable and sustain the entrepreneurial spirit within their organisation
About the course
Harness your innovation potential
Minimum of three programmes, or the equivalent of a minimum of six learning days, to be completed within a two-year period As well as being part of a world-renowned research university, Cambridge Judge Business School benefits from a rich local business community.
Cambridge is infused with innovation, by bringing together research and industry an atmosphere has been created that has led to the development of science parks, start-up incubators and innovation centres. The Cambridge Cluster – or Silicon Fen – is now the most successful technology cluster in Europe and one of the most successful in the world.
The Cambridge Innovation Management Certificate of Achievement (IMCA) is a formal recognition of continuous professional development in innovation management at Cambridge Judge Business School over a two-year period.
The certificate is delivered by the School’s most senior faculty and builds upon the latest research and a combined experience of over 30 years of support for, and working with innovative, entrepreneurial and growing organisations.
Participants will develop a deep understanding of the complexity and interdependencies of innovation management. The IMCA helps participants to integrate innovation considerations into their business strategy and build the management skills required to promote the right processes to encourage the desired innovation outcome in their organisations.
The Certificate is designed to bring the latest thinking and knowledge from Cambridge Judge Business School to help you leverage your innovation capabilities to create, deliver and maximise value for your organisation.
Over the course of the Certificate participants will be introduced to applicable frameworks, tools and core models, helping senior executives to successfully manage and embed the innovation process into their organisation.
The IMCA constitutes a minimum of three programmes, selected from our suite of innovation programmes, or the equivalent of a minimum of six learning days, to be completed within a two-year period.
The Innovation Management Certificate of Achievement is awarded upon completion of a minimum of three programmes, selected from our suite of innovation programmes that add up to the equivalent of a minimum of six learning days. These are to be completed within a two-year period.
Choose from the following:
- The Cambridge Creativity Lab
- Managing Innovation Strategically
- Digital Innovation & Transformation
- Building & Sustaining an Entrepreneurial Culture
You'll learn from outstanding faculty and associates of Cambridge Judge Business School and gain a truly international experience from your global peer group.
- Acquire a broad understanding of leading-edge business concepts from Cambridge faculty
- Share a highly interactive learning environment with other participants from across the globe
- Enhance your career needs through specific courses and build effective leadership skills
- Gain new insights based on rigorous management best practice and research
- Benefit from a method of study to meet the demands of your timetable and that best satisfies your learning requirements
- Achieve a certificate of attendance from each programme taken, as well as the Certificate of Achievement on completion of all three.
Margaret Thatcher Professor of Enterprise Studies in Innovation & Growth Director of the Entrepreneurship Centre Diploma (National Technical University of Athens), MSc, PhD (INSEAD) Research interests The effectiveness of new product development (NPD) decisions with a particular focus on t...
Professor of Marketing Jawaharlal Nehru Professor of Indian Business & Enterprise Director of the Centre for India & Global Business (CIGB) Fellow of Clare College BTech (IIT Delhi), PhD (University of Southern California) Research interests International business, marketing, strateg...
University Senior Lecturer in Strategy Fellow of Magdalene College European Masters in Management (ESCP Europe - formerly EAP), DEA (Université Paris X Nanterre), MA (University of Cambridge), PhD (HEC, France) Research interests Strategy, decision-making and performance in creative, arts and ...
Reader in Strategy & Policy Race & Inclusion Champion, University of Cambridge PhD (McGill University) Research interests Social and institutional change and stability; technological shifts in society; emergence of new markets; socio-economic changes in South Asia and Africa; economic ...
Director of Cambridge Judge Business School Professor of Management Studies Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. (Darmstadt Institute of Technology), MBA (University of Tennessee, Knoxville), PhD (Stanford Graduate School of Business) Research interests How organisations make innovation happen; this includes...
Education: B.S., SUNY Binghamton; MBA, University of Massachusetts; Ph.D., Georgia Institute of Technology Associate Professor of Business Administration Jeremy Hutchison-Krupat''s research is focused on the effective implementation of a firm''s innovation strategy. His recent work has evaluated...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.