Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
About the course
Embrace an innovation mindset.
The global business landscape is subject to rapid and unpredictable disruption, demanding a dynamism from our leaders in managing change unlike anything they have experienced before. It is now incumbent upon managers to become bold change agents who inspire action that mitigates the effects of disruption with innovation on an unprecedented scale.
Leaders will manage change better when they question the dogmas of change management
Participants to this programme will be challenged on the received wisdom of change, to help them gain a deep understanding of the constantly shifting landscape that forms their present and future operating environment. This course has been created to help leaders create a work culture that eschews complacency and inspires disruptive innovation, securing both their personal and organisational growth.
- How to inspire a culture of innovation and change
- How to rewire your leadership mindset for the future
- Strategic planning, action and leadership in an EVUCA (Exponential, Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world
- Ring fence core business from competitors
- Leverage emerging technologies
- Future proof products and services
- Keep employees invested in innovation
- Deliver extraordinary value to employers
- Gain skills that come at a premium
- Always be seen as an outperformer
- Shape the direction a business takes
Who should attend
This programme has been designed to help senior leaders from across the spectrum of the industry get a more-intuitive grasp on how innovation works and the change required to make it a constant. These are some of the roles the course is best-suited for CIO, COO, CTO, and CMO, Chief Technologists, Innovation officers, VP Marketing, and R&D.
Trust the experts
Anton is a Senior Partner in FutureWorld International, having joined the global FutureWorld network in 1991. A futurist, business strategist, public speaker, businessman and entrepreneur, Anton engages with clients across industries and around the world. He has gained step-change business exper...
Craig Wing is a partner of FutureWorld international, inspiring companies to “future proof” themselves by “imagineering” their future strategy and complementary culture to survive the emergent world of technology, changing customers and the “New World or Work.” He is an adjunct professor at the ...