Who should attend
Innovation and Change Leadership Programme has been designed to help senior leaders from across the spectrum of the industry get a more-intuitive grasp on how innovation works and the change required to make it a constant. These are some of the roles the course is best-suited for CIO, COO, CTO, and CMO, Chief Technologists, Innovation officers, VP Marketing, and R&D.
About the course
Innovation and Change Leadership programme will challenge participants to think differently, to consider the future operating environment and what it offers through fresh perspectives.
Through an interesting blend of classroom learning and discussions, participants will learn how to remain agile and adaptable, while retaining a laser-sharp focus on fostering an organisational culture that inspires innovation and change. Participants will also learn how leading for the future can impact personal growth and an innovation mindset. With insightful discussions relevant to their business, participants will learn how to apply classroom learning to their own business through practical discussions moderated by the faculty. It is now incumbent upon managers to become bold change agents who inspire action that mitigates the effects of disruption with innovation on an unprecedented scale.
The Key Takeaways from Innovation & Change leadership programme are :
- How to inspire a culture of innovation and change.
- How to rewire your leadership mindset for the future.
- Strategic planning, action and leadership in an EVUCA (Exponential, Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world
- Leverage emerging technologies to stay ahead
- Keep employees invested in innovation
- Future proof products and services
- Determine the interplay between culture and strategy
- Always be seen as an outperformer and change agent
- Shape the direction a business takes
- Be cognizant of the personal leadership values of the 21st century.
- Deliver extraordinary value to employers, customers and teams
Anton is a Senior Partner in FutureWorld International, having joined the global FutureWorld network in 1991. A futurist, business strategist, public speaker, businessman and entrepreneur, Anton engages with clients across industries and around the world. He has gained step-change business exper...
Craig Wing is a partner of FutureWorld international, inspiring companies to “future proof” themselves by “imagineering” their future strategy and complementary culture to survive the emergent world of technology, changing customers and the “New World or Work.” He is an adjunct professor at the ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.