Who should attend
- Deans of Schools (especially Business Schools)
- Executive MBA Students
- Lecturers and Researchers (with relevant academic backgrounds)
About the course
How can a small country transform into a global centre for innovative entrepreneurship? Israel, also known as the Start-Up Nation, is the place to be for studying the emergence of new technologies and ground-breaking ideas currently shaping the global economy.
This 8 day training programme at Galilee Institute is designed for Deans of Business Schools; Executive MBA Students and Researchers, wanting to fortify the future of entrepreneurship in their countries. The programme takes development in Israel as a case study and includes lectures and study visits to innovative businesses and start-ups. The participants have the chance to meet with Israeli experts and experience the unique culture of innovation first-hand.
National Context and Government Programmes
- The Importance of Science in National Development
- Israel as a Start-Up Nation
- Culture of Innovation: the Relationship between National Culture, Creativity and Innovation
- Funds for Working Capital, Investments and Businesses in Distress
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Innovation and Creativity
- Entrepreneurship Process
- Business Strategy
- Project Management
- Branding StrategyInternational Marketing: Management and Strategic
- Marketing Innovative Technologies and Products
- E-MarketingThe Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship Process: Workshop
- Economic Evaluation and Risk Management
Dr. Eran Ketter is a tourism trainer, advisor and keynote speaker, and a former digital-marketing advisor of the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. He is the author of numerous technical reports and of the world-renowned books: "Tourism marketing for Developing Countries" (Palgrave Macmillan, 2016), "M...
Entrepreneur & international marketer with more than 27 years of international business experience. Specializing in international marketing & sales management, focusing on strategy formulation, planning and channel management. Pioneered numerous business development endeavors, forging rev...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.