Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Galilee International Management Institute.Full disclaimer.
About the course
How can a small country transform into a global centre for innovative entrepreneurship? Israel, also known as the Start-Up Nation, is the place to be for studying the emergence of new technologies and ground-breaking ideas currently shaping the global economy.
This 8 day training programme at Galilee Institute is designed for Deans of Business Schools; Executive MBA Students and Researchers, wanting to fortify the future of entrepreneurship in their countries. The programme takes development in Israel as a case study and includes lectures and study visits to innovative businesses and start-ups. The participants have the chance to meet with Israeli experts and experience the unique culture of innovation first-hand.
National Context and Government Programmes
- The Importance of Science in National Development
- Israel as a Start-Up Nation
- Culture of Innovation: the Relationship between National Culture, Creativity and Innovation
- Funds for Working Capital, Investments and Businesses in Distress
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Innovation and Creativity
- Entrepreneurship Process
- Business Strategy
- Project Management
- Branding StrategyInternational Marketing: Management and Strategic
- Marketing Innovative Technologies and Products
- E-MarketingThe Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship Process: Workshop
- Economic Evaluation and Risk Management
Who should attend
- Deans of Schools (especially Business Schools)
- Executive MBA Students
- Lecturers and Researchers (with relevant academic backgrounds)