Innovation and Entrepreneurship — Online
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HEC Paris.Full disclaimer.
Developing hands-on skills and know-how in innovation and entrepreneurship is becoming increasingly important for managers all over the world. This is why we have designed a self-paced, online certificate program to meet the specific needs of busy executives and entrepreneurs who want to find innovative and practical solutions to the challenges they face. The program will enable you to:
- Seize new opportunities in your current organization or business venture
- Drive innovation and develop an entrepreneurial mindset
The program will enable you to acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Develop products or services in a start-up context or within an existing organization
- Focus on business strategy and how to implement it effectively
- Adopt a new way of thinking to find creative solutions to the challenges you face
Self-paced courses: this innovative and flexible online program has been specifically designed for busy professionals and is composed of three for-credit specializations.
Each for-credit specialization contains four courses (12 short courses in total). Flexible, self-paced, and depending on the time you can invest, it will take you 4-10 months to complete. We recommend you spend 8-10 hours per week to complete the Certificate in 6 months.
Entrepreneurship strategy: from ideation to exit strategy, Scaling-up Operations, Managing the Performance of a Growing Enterprise, Marketing through Social Media
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
Boosting Creativity, New Product Development, Developing a Customer-Centric strategy with Marketing, Value Creation & Risk Management through Intellectual Property (IP) Law
INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL STRATEGY
Business Strategy, Strategic Management of Innovation, Organizing for Innovation, Social Entrepreneurship: Tackling global challenges through sustainable businesses
Who should attend
- Professionals in charge of or interested in innovation and business development,
- Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs,
- Executives who want to innovate and launch new projects within their current organizations.