Who should attend
- Leaders at all levels who already understand the need for innovation, but do not know how to make it happen.
- Senior managers with responsibility for change and innovation initiatives.
About the course
Gain a framework for cultivating exceptional performance through effective innovation. Innovation Advantage builds a comprehensive understanding of the links among organic growth, innovation, change management, and productivity — and how to positively impact all of these factors. Blending learning with practical application, it equips leaders with the knowledge, processes, and tools to significantly improve how their organization innovates.
- Discover how to generate more innovative solutions to problems — faster.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how innovation really happens.
- Learn how to lead a more innovative team.
- Use an accelerated and systematic approach to identify issues and generate better solutions.
- Explore the Ideaction™ Model, which can be used when new problems demand more innovative thinking.
- Overview: How Our Industry Approaches Innovation
- Defining Innovation and Why It Is Important
- How Innovation Happens
- The Ideaction™ Innovative Thinking Process
- Innovative Thinking Step 1: Framework
- Innovative Thinking Step 2: Issue Redefinition
- Innovative Thinking Step 3: Idea Generation
- Innovative Thinking Step 4: Implementation
- Innovative Thinking Step 5: Implementation (continued)
- How to Build and Lead an Innovative Organization
- Next Steps and What to Apply in Your Own Organization
Biography Rob LaJoie is the Managing Partner and leader of the consulting and implementation practices for Ideaction Inc. He is an experienced business leader, manager and practical innovator who applies the process of innovating to solve real business problems. Rob’s expertise lies in the areas...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.