Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with LIMRA International.Full disclaimer.
Gain a framework for cultivating exceptional performance through effective innovation. Innovation Advantage builds a comprehensive understanding of the links among organic growth, innovation, change management, and productivity — and how to positively impact all of these factors. Blending learning with practical application, it equips leaders with the knowledge, processes, and tools to significantly improve how their organization innovates.
- Discover how to generate more innovative solutions to problems — faster.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how innovation really happens.
- Learn how to lead a more innovative team.
- Use an accelerated and systematic approach to identify issues and generate better solutions.
- Explore the Ideaction™ Model, which can be used when new problems demand more innovative thinking.
- Overview: How Our Industry Approaches Innovation
- Defining Innovation and Why It Is Important
- How Innovation Happens
- The Ideaction™ Innovative Thinking Process
- Innovative Thinking Step 1: Framework
- Innovative Thinking Step 2: Issue Redefinition
- Innovative Thinking Step 3: Idea Generation
- Innovative Thinking Step 4: Implementation
- Innovative Thinking Step 5: Implementation (continued)
- How to Build and Lead an Innovative Organization
- Next Steps and What to Apply in Your Own Organization
Who should attend
- Leaders at all levels who already understand the need for innovation, but do not know how to make it happen.
- Senior managers with responsibility for change and innovation initiatives.