Innovating for Results
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nanyang Technological University Center for Continuing Education.Full disclaimer.
Turning ideas into new and better products is important for every organization. As a strategic, customer-driven workforce, innovation has the potential to not only make an organization a forerunner but to set it apart. An innovation of value to the customer, something that will enhance someone’s life, will make an indelible impression and help an organization gain recognition and distinction. For some, becoming innovative means focusing on incremental improvements to stay ahead. For others, it means going for the necessary breakthrough to prevent extinction. More and more organizations are balancing their efforts and striving for both.
Designed for a broad range of individuals viz. managers, executives, team leaders, specialists, this program inspires and creates in participants the ability to turn ideas into new and better products and services, integrating their personal efforts into their organizational processes. Recognizing that innovation is a top priority and if managed and synchronized into a system as a collaborative process, the likelihood of success is far greater. When innovation becomes part of an organizations culture, it takes on even greater potential for organizational effectiveness in terms of;
- Generating ideas for more creative solutions that reduce costs, increase productivity, boost morale and improve profit margin
- Preventing potential problems from developing and setting a platform that supports business goals
- Stimulating the entrepreneurial spirit in your people towards a new, revolutionary, improved, faster and more powerful advanced formula for a creative and innovative environment
- Being more competitive at your marketplace
- How to inspire and create Innovation within and at the workplace
- Understanding your Innovation Quotient (INNO-Q) and adopting the 7 Techniques of Partnership in Innovation
- Technique of Reframing for an Innovative Mindset
- Tools for Applied Creativity, Innovation and Change
- From workshop to workplace : Innovation in Action
Upon completion, you will:
- Know the process of making innovation a top priority in yourselves and for your organization
- Be a able to use a number of techniques to develop a creative culture and promote idea mobility to improve business activities
- Learn and acquire skills to look for opportunities for innovation within yourself and your organization that set ideas in motion
- Be inspired towards a change in mindset to work more creatively as individuals and participate effectively in work groups and on project teams
Who should attend
Senior executives, managers, supervisors, team leaders, specialists and anyone who wants to be more creative and innovative for success.