Innovating Business Strategies: Culture of Health for Executive Teams
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.Full disclaimer.
Accelerating productivity, reputation, and talent management It is an ongoing challenge for companies to gain a competitive advantage that sets them apart from other businesses. Yet, studies have shown that companies that invest in the health and well-being of their employees, consumers, communities, and the environment—also known as the “Four Pillars”—can increase long-term profitability, reduce costs, and enhance their reputation. This approach is part of Culture of Health, a movement that enables maximizing good health and well-being, stimulating positive health, growth, profitability and sustainability.
Following the “Four Pillars” framework for business implementation of a Culture of Health, Innovating Business Strategies: Culture of Health for Executive Teams will bring together cross-functional teams of senior leaders from a range of organizations that are committed to building their Culture of Health expertise and capacity within their workforce.
By sending teams of 3-6 executives to this program, organizations are investing in their key leaders, ensuring they can work together effectively to develop an integrated Culture of Health action plan that fuels business benefits for the company. Participants will be building a core team of internal colleagues who form the backbone of their organization’s Culture of Health efforts, driving the strategy and implementation of the initiative across functional silos.
Participants will learn the skills necessary to build and leverage teams for successful implementation of a Culture of Health. Leading faculty from Harvard University, as well as business leaders who have already incorporated Culture of Health into their business strategy, will engage participants in experiential cases and application workshop sessions.
Teams will share experiences and ideas with and elicit feedback from other participant teams from organizations also committed to pursuing a Culture of Health. Teams will depart not only with a Culture of Health plan for organizational transformation, but also with a part in a national network of like-minded colleagues.
Objectives & Highlights
- Learn to implement Culture of Health concepts and practices modeled by the Four Pillars framework in your business
- Identify real-world examples of Culture of Health implementation that are adaptable to your business
- Master tools to advance Culture of Health implementation in your company
- Join a national learning network to harvest Culture of Health practices, data, and experiments with new approaches
- Develop a core team and initiate a high level plan to support culture of health expansion and maturation in your organization
By attending this program, participants will:
- Become Culture of Health subject matter experts in their companies, able to communicate the business case for adopting a Culture of Health approach, including the value of health and well-being for their fellow employees, companies, communities and the environment.
- Understand how to position their organizations to use Culture of Health to generate a ROI by helping businesses compete for employees, executives and customers, creating a competitive edge.
- Be able to engage effectively with stakeholders in implementing initiatives to introduce and expand Culture of Health strategies where employees work and live.
Who should attend
This program is designed for teams of 3-6 executives, composed of leaders with different professional functions within one company. Specific titles may include, but are not limited to:
- Chief Environmental Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Corporate Social Responsibility Officer
- VP of Distribution
- VP of Manufacturing
- VP of Quality and Safety
- VP of Supply Chain
- VP of Sustainability