Innovate Like Apple: Play Your way to New Ideas With Genius Games
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rady School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Can creativity be taught? Other than dogged work, determination, or the serendipity of the gods, how can we consistently create breakthrough ideas, products and solutions? Here’s a new answer: We play. Building on the games designed for the creators of Apple Computer, participants will be given tools that open up new paths of creativity and problem solving in their work. Learn more about what Genius Games is all about!!
We play Genius Games not only to discover previously invisible doors but open them and inhabit a new world. These are not traditional games where one player wins and others lose. The object of Genius Games is not the ‘goal’ but the potential transformation of your own brain/mind. Heart, emotions and spirit come into it too, so that participants may become creative thinkers, producing solutions for the good of oneself, one’s work and all mankind.
- Lower their associative brain barriers: unlearning old patterns
- Make new neural connections: new results are revealed
- Experience new perspectives of time and place: establishing new ground to work from
- Tap into their own human experience of fear, hunger or aspiration: creating new answers from the core of the question
- Reverse-think problems through objects: Learning to create on demand
Who should attend
The course is appropriate for researchers seeking a breakthrough; corporate leaders seeking a new vision or product; professionals in health, well-being, or medicine; designers, communicators and artists; educators and policy thinkers; and professionals who seek a more innovative path for their work.